Question:
Do you love dubai? And why?
Raxa
2006-02-17 12:00:23 UTC
I wanna know all the reasons why dubai is one of the best cities in the world?
Five answers:
2006-02-20 09:10:11 UTC
Its beautiful

Its Modern

It has EVERYTHING!

The Cars!!

People from all over the world!!

Leaders who actually care about their country and people

There is always something new

Great Shopping!

The locals!

Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!
RahimHirji
2006-02-18 02:24:18 UTC
Dubai is not for everyone. It is a place in transition, being built from nothing to something very great,so it will obviously have some teething problems. Saying that, what they are planning and what is being built is astonishing. I would suggest you read this recent article from the guardian.
ms.confused
2006-02-18 11:24:53 UTC
Dubai is ok..but if you like shopping and crowds you'll enjoy it.During the festival season,its really fun.
Bridget
2006-02-17 21:40:20 UTC
Look it isnt all too great. I went their for a meeting with Marcs people and it has alot of good shopping places but not much more.
ahmadonazi
2006-02-18 00:35:19 UTC
I love it and I never viite it and I will visite it